EMPOWERED PERFORMANCE COURSE
Grow Your Confidence and Transform Your Performance with Our Exclusive Musician-Focused Class
Hey, Musicians! Ready to boost your confidence, elevate your performance skills, and transform your stage presence? Let’s dive in together and explore how our confidence class can take your performances to the next level.
We know what it’s like to lack confidence and have that directly impact your musical performance. We’ve felt the pre-show nervousness, frustration over mistakes made during a gig, and fear-based anxiety that can hold you back from performing at your best. With decades of musical experience behind us, we want to help you grow your confidence and improve your stage presence.
Discover the keys to unlocking your full potential. Let’s embark on this empowering journey together!
Are you afraid of performing in front of a live audience?
Do nerves rattle you so much that you are not having fun?
Are you afraid of the audience at a show?
Is your anxiety at such a level that it impacts your ability to deliver musically?
Are you lacking confidence to such a degree that you might end your musical career before it even gets off the ground?
We can help! We’ve been there and have conquered the rattling nerves, the pre-show anxiety, and the self-doubt that limits your musical journey. Most of all, we no longer struggle with and suffer from a lack of confidence, enabling us to perform better. We make a full-time living performing live music which is only possible because we mastered the concepts we will teach you in this course.
WE CAN HELP YOU CONQUER STAGE FRIGHT!
While Rick has been playing out since the early 80s, Kim didn’t begin her musical career until later in life. She didn’t want a lack of confidence to hold her back from sharing her talent.
So, Kim had to learn and develop techniques to grow her confidence and conquer her fear of being on stage. Now, years later, Kim and Rick are both full-time working musicians performing for thousands of people every year. All the tips, tricks, and techniques Kim developed to boost her confidence and empower her performance are contained in this class.
No matter your experience level, you will find helpful tools to make your shows more exciting and professional.
Do you wish you could:
- engage with the audience more?
- be relaxed on any stage?
- stress less over mistakes?
- get more gigs and make more money?
- have more fun at your gigs?
- have fewer butterflies?
- conquer stage fright?
Empowered Performance can help with all of these issues and more! You get a 7-module course covering topics like:
- Understanding Performance Anxiety
- Building a Strong Foundation
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques
- Embracing Authentic Expression
- Developing Stage Presence and Body Language
- Overcoming Setbacks and Handling Mistakes
Also included is a course workbook that helps you to apply the course techniques. With journal prompts, exercises, questions to consider, and much more, this workbook will reinforce all you learn in the course.
You have already invested a lot of time and money in your music career. It’s time to invest in yourself. This course and workbook provide a set of tools that will help grow your confidence, stage presence, and make all of your shows more exciting. Don’t let your lack of confidence rob you of the joy of sharing your talent with others.
Here is an excerpt from the course:
Performance anxiety, often called stage fright, is characterized by intense nervousness, fear, or apprehension experienced before or during a performance. It commonly affects musicians, actors, public speakers, and others who perform in front of an audience. You are not alone! This anxiety can manifest as physical, emotional, and cognitive symptoms and can significantly impact your ability to deliver your best performance.
Here’s a breakdown of how performance anxiety affects musicians:
1. Physical Symptoms: Musicians experiencing performance anxiety may encounter trembling hands, sweaty palms, increased heart rate, shallow breathing, nausea, muscle tension, and even dizziness. These physical reactions can be distressing and affect your ability to play or sing effectively.
2. Emotional Responses: Anxiety often triggers fear, dread, panic, or a sense of being overwhelmed. These emotions can further worsen the physical symptoms and create a stress loop of heightened anxiety.
3. Cognitive Impact: The mind can be filled with negative thoughts and self-doubt, leading to an inability to concentrate, memory lapses, or a feeling of mental fog. You might worry about making mistakes, forgetting lyrics or notes, or being judged by the audience or peers.
4. Performance Implications: The impact of performance anxiety extends to the actual performance. It may result in decreased confidence, inhibited expression, a loss of technical control, or a general decline in the quality of your delivery. This can hinder the overall experience for both the performer and the audience.
5. Long-Term Effects: Untreated performance anxiety can have long-term consequences, leading to avoidance of performance opportunities, limiting a musician’s career growth, and causing emotional distress or even a loss of passion for music.
It’s important to note that experiencing some nervousness before performing is common and can even enhance performance by providing an adrenaline boost. However, when anxiety becomes overwhelming and interferes with the ability to perform effectively, musicians need to address and manage their anxiety through techniques such as mindfulness, relaxation exercises, cognitive-behavioral strategies, and consistent practice routines aimed at building confidence and reducing anxiety levels. The goal? Reduce your performance anxiety and enjoy performing and sharing your gift with the world!
For the price of a few sets of guitar strings (or a pizza) you can put stage fright and fear behind you and step onto any stage with confidence!
It’s time to conquer the anxiety and start enjoying the performance. Music is supposed to be fun. What are you waiting for?